While our camping programs will keep you busy all day, there are times when you have a destination in mind and Baiting Hollow Scout Camp is a convenient place to make camp. We're happy to have you stay. If you're looking for something to do before or after camp, check out some of these local attractions!
We are 45 minutes from the Port Jefferson Ferry, 45 minutes from the Orient Point Ferry, 30 minutes to ocean beaches, and have access to Long Island Sound and a freshwater pond from the camp property.
- Atlantis Marine World - Long Island Aquarium
- Riverhead Raceway
- Tanger Outlet Center
- Splish-Splash Water Park
- Greenport Historic District
- Canoe the Peconic River
- Riverhead Railroad Museum
- Miniature Golf
- Calverton National Cemetery
- Brookhaven Town Fireman's Museum
- Grumman Memorial Park (featuring an A6 and F18)
- Long Island Game Farm
- Hallockville Farm Museum