Trailblazer Scouters Reserve
Follow a New Trail
WELCOME to the Trailblazer District News & Roundtable Information.
Scouters Reserve is a nonprofit group. Our mission is to promote, advocate, foster and encourage community support and goodwill for the resources of the Boy Scouts of America, and to solicit, collect, and otherwise raise money to be used by the Scouters Reserve for the benefit of the Boy Scouts of America, providing resources not available through the Boy Scouts of America’s current operating budget.
All information are complements of the Scouters Reserve and Supported by your generous contributions.
You will find all articles at the bottom of the page.
- News & Events brochure – Trailblazer
- Sponsors and Contributors – Sponsor Sheet
- Editorial – Implementation Details for Females Entering Scout BSA
Update on Program for Older Girls
Motown Flyer a fund raiser for a new Adirondack Cabin at Baiting Hollow Scout Camp to be named McMorris Lodge in honor of Andrew.
Cub Scout Community Service Projects and Involvement
Cyber Safety Article in Boy’s Life June 2015
Suffolk Cub and Faith Day
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning – Home or Camp
Duty to God and You– Cub Scout
Duty to God and You Worksheet
Duty to God in Action– Cub Scout
Duty to God in Action Worksheet
Duty to God in Action Workbook
- Camp Safety Checklist
- Scouting Engineer
Duty To God
- Troop Leader - Meeting Plans and Ideas Duty to God
- Duty to God Emblems
- Edelweiss Grace
- Pray https://myemail.constantcontact.com/P-R-A-Y--Update---November-2018.html?soid=1115180981853&aid=-HTP080hev0
- Scouting Magazine on Scout Sunday https://blog.scoutingmagazine.org/2018/09/10/when-is-scout-sunday-2019-what-about-scout-sabbath-and-scout-jumuah/
- A Scout’s Prayer by Lord Baden Powell
|2019 Suffolk Cub Fun and Faith Flyer.pdf||Download|
|JAN19-A Scout's Prayer by Lord Baden Powell.pdf||Download|
|JAN19-ADHD BSA Safety Moment.pdf||Download|
|JAN19-BSA Safety Moments - Carbon Monoxice Poisoning - at Home or Camp .pdf||Download|
|JAN19-Cyber Safety Article.pdf||Download|
|JAN19-Duty to God and You.pdf||Download|
|JAN19-Duty To God Emblem.pdf||Download|
|JAN19-Duty to God in Action .pdf||Download|
|JAN19-Duty to God in Action Workbook.pdf||Download|
|JAN19-Implemention Details for Females Entering Scouts BSA.pdf||Download|
|JAN19-Program for Older Girl Update and FAQ-3-5-18.pdf||Download|
|JAN19-Troop Leader Duty to God.pdf||Download|