Cub Scouts, Scouts BSA, Venturer’s and Explorers,
Here’s your chance to participate in our Council’s 4th Virtual Campfire that is being held on Thursday, July 16 @ 7pm LIVE Here. The theme is Pirate. In a safe manner, please submit your skits, songs, jokes, and cheers to our dropbox folder. Click here to submit.
Here are the guidelines/bounds and recommendations. The presentations will be embedded in a show format, so all submittals will be reviewed prior to presentation to ensure quality content.
- Keep the skits and songs to 2 minutes and cheers/jokes to about 30 seconds.
- Resolution Quality:
- High: 960x540 / 854x480 1200 - 1500 kbps;
- HD 720 1280x720 1,500 - 4,000 kbps
- HD 1080 1920x1080 4,000-8,000 kbps
- When performing skits, the audio quality is going to important, be sure all spoken words can be understood on playback
- Lighting – if shoot in a well-lit space the image quality will be better, so unless you need a dark scene for cinematic effect turn the light up or shoot outside
- Only use First names of scouts – no last names.
- “What Did You Build Challenge” Send photos, videos of what got built during COVID.
- See the show LIVE HERE
Meet our Campfire Hosts down below
Scout 1 - Karla, Scouts BSA troop 539G Senior Patrol Leader,Ship 270 Yeoman, Star Rank, NYLT Staff
Campfire Position: Host
Favorite Memory: Winter Camp 2020, Advance Baton Twirling, Color Guard and 16U Travel Softball
I hope to be apart of the army and be an ASL Interpreter in the future ðŸ¤Ÿ
Scout 2 - Keira, Scouts BSA Troop 218G, Chaplins Aid, Second Class, NYLT Staff
Campfire Position: Host
Fav Memory: 14 mile backpack on AT, Competitive Kick-line Dancer
I want to be happy, healthy, and successful when i’m older
Scout 3 - AJ, Troop 204 Assistant Senior Patrol Leader, Crew 161 President, Crew 333 Vice President, Eagle Scout, NYLT Staff
Campfire position: Camp Promo Guy
Favorite scout memory: Philmont 2019 , Miller Place Badminton
I want to be a mechanical engineer in the near future
Scout 4 - Bradley, ScoutsBSA Troop 80 Junior Assistant Scoutmaster, Eagle Scout, Montauket Chapter OA Vice Chief, NYLT and Outdoor Ethics Staff
Campfire position: Program/Host
Fav. memory: 2 Adirondack Canoe Treks, I want to be a chef when I grow up
Scout 5 - Jo, Troop 125 Junior Assistant Scoutmaster, Eagle Scout
Campfire Position: Youth Leader
Favorite Memory: Working Towards Grandslam, Commack High School Lacrosse Captain and Starting Fencer
I want to be the POTUS or a Navy Seal in the future
Scout 6 - Mike, Ship 270 and Troop 125, Life scout
Campfire position: Youth leader
Favorite memory: Florida Sea base, Sports: Soccer and fishing
I hope to join the United States Coast Guard