COVID-19 Community Response Award
In an effort to support our communities during this pandemic, the Scouts (all programs) from Suffolk and Nassau Counties have provide amazing service to its fellow citizens. To recognize these achievements the Suffolk County and Theodore Roosevelt Councils have joined together in offering the COVID-19 Community Response Award. This award is aimed to recognize scouts that have made a difference in helping their communities and to encourage our scouts to also get involved…safely.
Write a paragraph or two describing:
- The service that was provided – why you selected this service and who benefited by your service
- How you shared what you did with other (promoted on social media)
- How many hours spent in performing the service (a minimum of 3 hours is suggested)
- Complete the application (one page including the above information along with Name, Address, Phone Number, Council, District, Unit, Town, Unit Leader)
- Each scout MUST eMail their individual applications to: SCCBSACOVID19Award@gmail.com
For the scouts who have submitted a qualifying application, they will be recognized with a special COVID-19 Community Response Award patch.