District Committee Summit 2019
Registration – 8:30am
Program – 9:00- 2:00pm (includes Lunch)
Fee - $0, BUT MUST REGISTER for FOOD and SUPPLIES
It’s MORE than just a training! Come LEARN more about the Suffolk County Council, Boy Scouts of America and the NEW implemented Programs; FAMILY SCOUTING, SCOUTS BSA, and more! Learn more about how your DISTRICT and COUNCIL work!!
Ever wonder about the Council Budget? How big is it? How does it work? Where do donations go? Attend and find out!
District Volunteers will be running programs like:
- Risk Management (a vital part of our organization to understand, implement, and prepare
- 4 Functions of District Operations (Membership, Fund Development, Program, & Unit Service)
- District Committees (Training, Advancement, Camping, Activities, Finance, and Membership)
- District Key 3 Members, Vice Chairs and their responsibilities
- Review of the Suffolk County Council annual Budget
|VP Operation||Lou Scotti|