Baiting Holloween at Baiting Hollow Scout Camp is a fun and exciting day event for younger scouts & their families, taking place on October 24th, October 25th & October 31st.
Admission includes: Hay Ride - Pumpkin Patch - Pumpkin Painting & Decorating - Haunted House - Games - Climbing - Crafts - Activities - Archery - BBs - Event Patch
There are 2 sessions to choose from each day:
- Saturday, 10/24 - 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Saturday, 10/24 - 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Sunday, 10/25 - 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Sunday, 10/25 - 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Saturday, 10/31 - 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Saturday, 10/31 - 1:00pm to 5:00pm
The fee for Baiting Holloween is $10.00 per person.
Baiting Holloween is a family event. Adults and siblings are welcome to participate.
Pre-registration is required. In order to comply with COVID-19 requirements, admission is limited to 100 participants per session. Participants will be guided from activity to activity in small groups. NO WALK-INS!