“Scouting taught me to seek out the best version of myself, to work hard for the things I want to accomplish, because anything worth doing is worth working hard for.” - Jacob O.Join Today
There are a lot of good reasons for going to summer camp. It's always fun doing things at the waterfront, BB range, archery range, and craft center.Learn More
The Color Run
The Color Run is the first paint race of its kind at Baiting Hollow Scout CampRegister
BAITING HOLLOW SCOUT CAMP
Located on the North Shore of Long Island and serving Scouting since 1926, Baiting Hollow Scout Camp is Suffolk County Council’s camping program headquarters.Click Here
Boy Scouts of America, Suffolk County Council provides a comprehensive values-based youth development program that builds character, trains in the responsibilities of participating citizenship to 13,000 Suffolk County Youth.
The Council Service Center is located at 7 Scouting Boulevard in Medford, just one-half mile south of Exit 65 of the Long Island Expressway and is open weekdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and open till 7:00 PM on Thursday evenings.
We will be closing at 4pm on Thursday March 22, 2018 to attend the Council Fellowship Dinner.
- Join the Congressional Youth Award
- Register for University of Scouting today!
- VenturingFest2018 - Join Us!
- 2018 Annual Fellowship Dinner - March 22, 2018 - Silver Beaver Recipients Announced
- Outdoor Ethics Training - 3 Courses to choose from - Sign up Today!
- National Youth Leadership Training - Register Today!
- Check out all the great year 'round events at Baiting Hollow Scout Camp
- Schedule a Summer Camp Promotion for your Pack or Troop
- Book your Blue & Gold at BHSC now!
- New Award: Special Needs Scouting Service Award
- Unit Reservations for Weekend Camping at BHSC Now Available
- 2018 Troop Camp Leader's Guide posted!