Sign up for our Mailing List Here
A Give back program from Amazon, go to smile.amazon.com and select Suffolk County Council, Boy Scouts of America. Amazon will donate 0.5% to our organization at no extra cost to you.
Every register adult needs to fill out this form and put it with upcoming charter. Click on disclosure forms and fill out to place in your charter packet. Please speak to your Committee Chair and Charter Organization Representative for more information.
New medical forms for 2020 that need to be filled out for camp this year. Click the link above to print up the new form.
Hazaradous Weather Training
Upcoming Events and other InformationMatinecock 2019-2020 Event Dates Download
- FALL FUNDRAISER- 2019 COUNCIL COFFEE- Another great resource to help raise money for your Unit. Click link above to find out more!
- January 26-28th- Winter Camporee - Many Slices, One Pie! Online Registration // Registration Packet // Flyer
- February 9th- Scout Sunday Listings
- February 26th- Life to Eagle Talk with David Hunt- Register Here! // Flyer
- March 7th- Islander Scout Day // Islander Flyer
- March 19th- SCCBSA Fellowship Award Banquet // Sponsorship Page
- March 21st- Excellence in Education Award- Honoring Mr. Steven Hartman- Invitations
- March 28th- Andrew McMorris Walk-a-thon
- April 4th- District Pinewood Derby @ William T Rodgers Middle School
District Award of Merit
The new year is almost here and so is the time to recognize our volunteers and leaders that have really made difference. There are two awards we give out from the Matinecock District:
District Award of Merit- A nominee must have rendered noteworthy service to youth in Scouting, outside Scouting, or both. Note: The nature and value of “noteworthy service to youth” may consist of a single plan or decisions that contributed vitally to the lives of large numbers of youth or it may have been given to a small group over an extended period of time
Spark Plug Award- is given in recognition to those who have made special contributions to their unit. These people provide the Spark that ignites the energy of others for the betterment of Scouting.
Click on the Awards link to get the nomination form. Fill out the form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Next Roundtable will be February 13th, 2020.
This Roundtable we will be gearing up for our District Pinewood Derby and giving out news about Impounds. There will be more information about our District Fundraisier: Excellence in Education Award Dinner Honoring Mr. Steven Hartman and please turn in those nominations for Spark Plug Award and District Award of Merit.
Burr Intermediate School, 202 Burr Rd, Commack, NY 11725 7:30pm
Roundtable is a great way to learn and meet other leaders and share experiences. Do you have questions? Would you like to hear about a particular topic? Let us know! We are here to support you! Looking forward to seeing you there! We meet the second Thursday of the month.
Have a question or a suggestion for a topic ? Suggestion Box
What You Missed At Last Roundtable
See our roundtable page for full details.
Please report any Scouting for Food collections that you directly donate here
here is no submission date. Scouting for Food is for the entire year of 2019. We ask that you please record how much food (in pounds) and how much money you have collected and enter your collections here
Huntington Drug & Alcohol Counseling Center- SPORT Prevention and Wellness
- Family of Scouting Commitment Form- I need every Pack to fill out this form
- 2019 Unit Check off List- This form is for every unit to fill out 2019-2020 Scouting year
- Scout Shop Information
- Scout Shop Form
- Scout Shop Uniform Sales!!!
- Youth Application
- Adult Application
- "Coming Soon!" Pins on Beascout.org
- Incident Reporting Guidelines // Incident Report Forms
- Unit Deposit Accounts- Needs to be filled out when there is a new change in positions for Treasurer and Key 3 positions.
- Cub Membership Incentives 2019
- Boy Scout Membership Incentives 2019
- Family of Scouting- Flyer
- Alternate Family of Scouting- Flyer
- Boy Scout- Flyer
- Cub Scout Flyer
- Cool Kids - Flyer
- Adventure is Calling - Flyer
- M&M Base Camp Request Form
- Recruitment Flyer Request Form
- 6 Changes You Can Make To Improve Your Local Recruiting Strategy
- Recruitment for Explorer Growth Incentive
- 11 x 17 Order Form for BSA Posters