Sign up for our Mailing List Here
CDC recently updated its guidance and safety measures. We will be updating our Coronavirus information very soon...
A Give back program from Amazon, go to smile.amazon.com and select Suffolk County Council, Boy Scouts of America. Amazon will donate 0.5% to our organization at no extra cost to you.
Patch Design Contest - For all Scouts
Hazaradous Weather Training
Upcoming Events and Links
- December 1st- Re-chartering Day & Help via Zoom
- December 8th- Matinecock Roundtable
- December 18th- Avatar: The way of the Water Movie Night
- December 31st- Charters are due for every unit
- January 13th-15th, 2023- Matinecock Winter Camporee @ BHSC
- April 28th-30th - Council Camporee @ Southhaven
Next Roundtable is: Thursday, December 8th, 2022 from 7:30-9:00pm
@ Burr Intermediate School, 202 Burr Rd, Commack, NY 11725
All upcoming Roundtables will be in-person, unless stated otherwise.
We are kicking off the Scouting year with a blast! We have an amazing Membership Fall Drive that we need every unit to run with, tons of upcoming FUN programs, Council Camporees, and much more!! We are excited to spend another year with our units and we hope you all can come down to our Roundtable.
Roundtable is a great way to learn and meet other leaders and share experiences. This year we are focusing on: Back to the Basics. Each Roundtable is design to help give you confidence, knowledge and skills to run a meeting and run fun activities. We will have visual presentations and material all at your fingertips. Do you have questions? Would you like to hear about a particular topic? Let us know! We are here to support you! Looking forward to seeing you there! We meet the second Thursday of the month.
Have a question or a suggestion for a topic ? Suggestion Box
If Roundtable is Zoom: an invitation will go out to all registerd leaders. If you are not on our mailing list you can subscribe here
Video Training From National
Information that was passed out at Roundtable:
Zoom Youth Protection Training Nov 17, Dec 7, Dec 15
See our roundtable page for full details.
Huntington Drug & Alcohol Counseling Center- SPORT Prevention and Wellness
- Family of Scouting Commitment Form- I need every Pack to fill out this form
- Scout Shop Information
- Youth Application
- Adult Application
- Incident Reporting Guidelines // Incident Report Forms
- Unit Deposit Accounts- Needs to be filled out when there is a new change in positions for Treasurer and Key 3 positions.