Sign up for our Mailing List Here
Matinecock 2019-2020 Event Dates <-----Click Here
Upcoming Events and other Information
- FALL FUNDRAISER- 2019 COUNCIL COFFEE- Another great resource to help raise money for your Unit. Click link above to find out more!
- November 16th @ Clare Rose Distribution Center- Matinecock Training Day
- December 6th- Matinecock Re-chartering day @ South Huntington Library from 6:00pm-9:00pm
- December 8th- NY Jets vs Dolphins Tickets- Online Registration // Flyer
- Scout Shop HOLIDAY GIVING TREE- donation form - Ends December 16th
- December 22nd- RISE OF SKYWALKER @ Port Jeff Cinemas sponsored by the OA- get your tickets here
- January 26-28th- Winter Camporee theme-E pluribus unum - Coming Soon!!
- March 7th- Islander Scout Day <---Get your tickets here
- March 19th- SCCBSA Fellowship Award Banquet // Sponsorship Page
Silver Beaver Award
Once again, it’s time to recognize exceptional contribution by Suffolk County Council’s
volunteers. Every one of us knows someone who has made a noteworthy impact on the lives
of youth through service given to Suffolk County Council and our communities. The
recognition of these Scouting volunteers depends on you.
Popcorn Fundraiser - <--- Click this Link to find out more
Selling popcorn is an amazing way to raise money for your Units! Not only can you raise an enormous amount of money but it helps with recruiting more kids in need of the BSA program. The popcorn fundraiser encourages your unit to get out in the community to show your faces and let them know all the good work that our scouts are doing for their community.
Do you have questions about the Popcorn Fundraiser? Where is the Popcorn Kickoff Breakfast? How can I sign up for Popcorn sales? How do I sign up for Mall space? What do I need to know about Popcorn? What are the prizes this year?
Click this link and all your questions will be answered: https://www.sccbsa.org/popcorn19
The Next Roundtable will be November 14th- Encouraging all units to attend this roundtable to get their Charter Packets, Pinewood Derby Cars if you submit Incentive form by Nov. 5th, and Fire Side Chat with Key members of Council to discuss: Increase of fees, insurance questions, etc.
Burr Intermediate School, 202 Burr Rd, Commack, NY 11725 7:30pm
Roundtable is a great way to learn and meet other leaders and share experiences. Do you have questions? Would you like to hear about a particular topic? Let us know! We are here to support you! Looking forward to seeing you there! We meet the second Thursday of the month.
Have a question or a suggestion for a topic ? Enter it >>> Here <<<
What You Missed At Last Roundtable
See our roundtable page for full details.
Scouting For Food
Please report any Scouting for Food collections that you directly donate here
There will be Scouting for Food bags at Council office and/or Matinecock Round tables
Please click on the "Where do I pick up my Unit's Scouting for Food bag" for more locations to collect bags.
There is no submission date. Scouting for Food is for the entire year of 2019. We ask that you please record how much food (in pounds) and how much money you have collected and enter your collections here
We will be collecting food at every Round Table. If you have any food you would like to donate, please bring it to our next roundtable to help us reach our goal of 100,000.
Scout is Reverent
- Religious Emblems and how to earn them
- Click here for More Information about the dates below <----------
Scout Day of Recollection- 16 November.
Peace Light Ceremony- 8 December.
All Catholic scouters are cordially invited to join. Contact: Catholic Scouting Office: 516.678.5800 ext. 245
Service Hours / Community Out-Reach Programs
Huntington Drug & Alcohol Counseling Center- SPORT Prevention and Wellness
- Family of Scouting Commitment Form- I need every Pack to fill out this form
- 2019 Unit Check off List- This form is for every unit to fill out 2019-2020 Scouting year
- Scout Shop Information
- Scout Shop Form
- Scout Shop Uniform Sales!!!
- Youth Application
- Adult Application
- "Coming Soon!" Pins on Beascout.org
- Incident Reporting Guidelines // Incident Report Forms
- Unit Deposit Accounts- Needs to be filled out when there is a new change in positions for Treasurer and Key 3 positions.
- Cub Membership Incentives 2019
- Boy Scout Membership Incentives 2019
- Family of Scouting- Flyer
- Alternate Family of Scouting- Flyer
- Boy Scout- Flyer
- Cub Scout Flyer
- Cool Kids - Flyer
- Adventure is Calling - Flyer
- M&M Base Camp Request Form
- Recruitment Flyer Request Form
- 6 Changes You Can Make To Improve Your Local Recruiting Strategy
- Recruitment for Explorer Growth Incentive
- 11 x 17 Order Form for BSA Posters
Scouting Programs / Activities
- Whaling Museum in Cold Spring Harbor Program
- 12/08/19- Jets vs Dolphins- Jets Scout Day Tickets- Register Here
- Sylvan Robotics
- High Adventure News!!
- TreEscape Program- Ski Flyer // Activities and Discounts // Reservation Form
- March 7th- Islander Scout Day Tickets
Sea Scouts Program- Learn More About This Opportunity of a Lifetime
Ship 270, Northport