Sign up for our Mailing List Here
Please click on the link above to find a Matinecock page dedicated to COVID-19 related topics from extensions, videos, actvities, how to protect yourself, and how to stop the spreading of the virus. You can always go to www.coronavirus.gov for more information.
Restart Scouting Checklist from National
District News Letter
The Quaran-Times Vol 3- Mother's Day Edition
A Give back program from Amazon, go to smile.amazon.com and select Suffolk County Council, Boy Scouts of America. Amazon will donate 0.5% to our organization at no extra cost to you.
Every register adult needs to fill out this form and put it with upcoming charter. Click on disclosure forms and fill out to place in your charter packet. Please speak to your Committee Chair and Charter Organization Representative for more information.
New medical forms for 2020 that need to be filled out for camp this year. Click the link above to print up the new form.
If you want to submit photos or videos for promotional purposes such as: Matinecock's Scout TV, Quaran-Times E-Newsletter, Council Campfire, etc., then please fill out this fillable sheet and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The purpose of the form is that we have permission to use your likeness to post on social media platforms and promotional videos for Suffolk County Council.
Hazaradous Weather Training
Matinecock 2020-2021 Event Dates Download
- November 27th- Andrew McMorris Walk-a-thon
- January 23, 2021- Matinecock Winter Camporee, "DECADES", Coming Soon!!
Roundtable- Next Roundtable is December 10th via Zoom -
As we are getting to the midway point in our Scouting Season, getting information is more important than ever when COVID cases are rising and things are shutting down. We would love to have everyone attend our Roundtable Zoom meetings to get the answers they need. It is interactive, informative, and fun. It is a great way to get to see all your friends and news from Council / National.
When Schools open up and we are able to meeting in person again:
Burr Intermediate School, 202 Burr Rd, Commack, NY 11725 7:30pm
Roundtable is a great way to learn and meet other leaders and share experiences. Do you have questions? Would you like to hear about a particular topic? Let us know! We are here to support you! Looking forward to seeing you there! We meet the second Thursday of the month.
Have a question or a suggestion for a topic ? Suggestion Box
Video Training From National
What You Missed At Last Roundtable
What's the Point- Edition- Postponed and will be back but check out our Quaran-Times E-Newsletter
Month of November, the following information is being passed around:
See our roundtable page for full details.
Please report any Scouting for Food collections that you directly donate here
The Scouting for Food formal kick-off at the Stop & Shop store fronts has been cancelled due to issues with COVID-19 and having particular food items available for purchase.
Some of you may have received an email from Stop & Shop yesterday about their response to this situation. Going forward, we will continue with the neighborhood bag collection and the online food drive at
We will work with Stop & Shop and Island Harvest to organize a Fall/Holiday kick-off later in the year and I encourage our units to continue reporting their totals to email@example.com
Huntington Drug & Alcohol Counseling Center- SPORT Prevention and Wellness
- Family of Scouting Commitment Form- I need every Pack to fill out this form
- Scout Shop Information
- Scout Shop Online
- Scout Shop Form
- Scout Shop Uniform Sales!!!
- Youth Application
- Adult Application
- "Coming Soon!" Pins on Beascout.org
- Incident Reporting Guidelines // Incident Report Forms
- Unit Deposit Accounts- Needs to be filled out when there is a new change in positions for Treasurer and Key 3 positions.
- 2020 Cub Scout Membership Incentives for Pinewood Derby Cars
- 2020-2021 Unit Information Checkoff List
- Webelos to Scout Transition Handbook
- Family of Scouting- Flyer
- Alternate Family of Scouting- Flyer
- Boy Scout- Flyer
- Cub Scout Flyer
- Cool Kids - Flyer
- Adventure is Calling - Flyer
- M&M Base Camp Request Form
- Recruitment Flyer Request Form
- 6 Changes You Can Make To Improve Your Local Recruiting Strategy
- Recruitment for Explorer Growth Incentive
- 11 x 17 Order Form for BSA Posters