Sign up for our Mailing List Here
Please click on the link above to find a Matinecock page dedicated to COVID-19 related topics from extensions, videos, activities, how to protect yourself, and how to stop the spreading of the virus. You can always go to www.coronavirus.gov for more information.
A Give back program from Amazon, go to smile.amazon.com and select Suffolk County Council, Boy Scouts of America. Amazon will donate 0.5% to our organization at no extra cost to you.
Hazaradous Weather Training
Upcoming Events and Links
- August 10th - Summer Merit Badge Program: August Session 2
- August 12th- Scout Night with Long Island Ducks
- August 14th- Mets Scout Day
- August 21st- Matinecock Roundtable @ Baiting Hollow Scout Camp
- August 27th- Scout Day at Splish Splash
- September 9th- 11th - Woodbadge Training @ BHSC
- September 11-17th - Scout Spirit Week
- September 17th- Touch a Truck District @ William T Rodgers & Walt Whitman Mall
- September 18th- SCCBSA Color Run @ Baiting Hollow
- September 30th-Oct.2 - Matinecock Webelos Woods @ Seminary
- October 8th-9th- Woodbadge Training @ Schiff Scout Reservation
- October 15th - Top Shot Shotgun Fundraiser @ Long Island Shooting Range @ Brookhaven
- November 10th - Excellence in Education & Good Deeds Award Dinner @ Northport Yacht Club
- January 13th-15th, 2023- Matinecock Winter Camporee @ BHSC
- April 28th-30th - Council Camporee @ Southhaven
Next Roundtable is: Sunday, August 21st @ Baiting Hollow Scout Camp starting at 10AM, meet in the Dining Hall
We are at our half way point of the scouting year! We are continuing to hold zoom roundtable meetings. We are not sure what is going to happen in the future with meeting places, but your safety is our number one concerned. If we hold in person meetings, they will most likely be held outside. **Remember to look below to see all the materials passed around at Roundtable** If the meeting is done on zoom, I will be posting the zoom link below:
If Roundtable is Zoom,: an invitation will go out to all registerd leaders. If you are not on our mailing list you can subscribe here
When Schools open up and we are able to meeting in person again:
Roundtable is a great way to learn and meet other leaders and share experiences. Do you have questions? Would you like to hear about a particular topic? Let us know! We are here to support you! Looking forward to seeing you there! We meet the second Thursday of the month.
Have a question or a suggestion for a topic ? Suggestion Box
Video Training From National
Information that was passed out at Roundtable:
Zoom Youth Protection Training Nov 17, Dec 7, Dec 15
See our roundtable page for full details.
Huntington Drug & Alcohol Counseling Center- SPORT Prevention and Wellness
- Family of Scouting Commitment Form- I need every Pack to fill out this form
- Scout Shop Information
- Youth Application
- Adult Application
- Incident Reporting Guidelines // Incident Report Forms
- Unit Deposit Accounts- Needs to be filled out when there is a new change in positions for Treasurer and Key 3 positions.