Sign up for our Mailing List Here
Please click on the link above to find a Matinecock page dedicated to COVID-19 related topics from extensions, videos, activities, how to protect yourself, and how to stop the spreading of the virus. You can always go to www.coronavirus.gov for more information.
A Give back program from Amazon, go to smile.amazon.com and select Suffolk County Council, Boy Scouts of America. Amazon will donate 0.5% to our organization at no extra cost to you.
There is a Spring fundraiser we are offering to our units to make up for loss fundraising opportunities in 2020.
If you want to submit photos or videos for promotional purposes such as: Matinecock's Scout TV, Matinecock Press Newsletter, Council Newsletter, etc., then please fill out this fillable sheet and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The purpose of the form is that we have permission to use your likeness to post on social media platforms and promotional videos for Suffolk County Council.
Hazaradous Weather Training
Upcoming Events and Links
- September 26th- Touch a Truck! @ William T Rodgers MS
- September 26th- Top Shooter Fundraiser @ Baiting Hollow Scout Camp
- Oct. 14th- Matinecock October Roundtable
- Oct.22-24th- Webelos Woods @ Seminary of Immaculate Conception
- November 20th- Excellence in Education honoring Robert Banzer @ Northport Yacht Club
- December 2nd- Matinecock Re-chartering Day via Zoom
Next Roundtable is: October 14th via Zoom
A new Scouting year is kicking off. It was great seeing everyone at our Roundtable Cookout. This year will be a hybrid of in person and zoom roundtable meetings. We are not sure what is going to happen in the future with meeting places, but your safety is our number one concerned. If we hold in person meetings, they will most likely be held outside. **Remember to look below to see all the materials passed around at Roundtable** If the meeting is done on zoom, I will be posting the zoom link below:
Zoom invitation will be posted below...
When Schools open up and we are able to meeting in person again:
Roundtable is a great way to learn and meet other leaders and share experiences. Do you have questions? Would you like to hear about a particular topic? Let us know! We are here to support you! Looking forward to seeing you there! We meet the second Thursday of the month.
Have a question or a suggestion for a topic ? Suggestion Box
Video Training From National
Information that was passed out at Roundtable:
See our roundtable page for full details.
Please report any Scouting for Food collections that you directly donate here
Our all year long program, Scouting for Food, kicks off on February 8th, 2021. Please any of the links related to Scouting for Food to get re-directed to our Webpage that will go over how to conduct this year's food drive. The webpage will also have a list of food we are accepting for the Food drive. We will have bags and flyers ready at the office on 2/8/21. You can always print up Flyers on the site if you want to get a headstart. A great way to give back to our community!
Huntington Drug & Alcohol Counseling Center- SPORT Prevention and Wellness
- Family of Scouting Commitment Form- I need every Pack to fill out this form
- Scout Shop Information
- Scout Shop Online
- Scout Shop Form
- Youth Application
- Adult Application
- Incident Reporting Guidelines // Incident Report Forms
- Unit Deposit Accounts- Needs to be filled out when there is a new change in positions for Treasurer and Key 3 positions.
- 2021 Cub Scout Membership Incentives for Pinewood Derby Cars
- 2021 Scout BSA Fall Recruitment Incentive
- 2021-2022 Unit Information Checkoff List
- Webelos to Scout Transition Handbook
- Family of Scouting- Flyer
- Alternate Family of Scouting- Flyer
- Boy Scout- Flyer
- Cub Scout Flyer
- Cool Kids - Flyer
- Adventure is Calling - Flyer
- M&M Base Camp Request Form
- Recruitment Flyer Request Form
- 6 Changes You Can Make To Improve Your Local Recruiting Strategy
- 11 x 17 Order Form for BSA Posters