Trailblazer Baloo training
BALOO? is a fun, exciting and required training for all those in your Pack who are in charge of conducting a Pack Family Campout. It is recommended that each Pack have at least two BALOO trained adults.
By completing this course you will:
- Understand the focus of the Cub Scout level of the BSA camping program.
- Acquire the skills and confidence necessary to plan and carry out a successful
- Cub Scout level camping experience.
- Increase your knowledge of the resources available to you.
- Understand the requirements for a successful event using the BSA rules.
Pre-registration is required, no walk-ins. Dress for the weather as a portion of the training is conducted outdoors. ? FULL UNIFORM IS REQUIRED Fee of $20.00 includes lunch and other program supplies.
For questions: Email - Anthony Compierchio - email@example.com Cell/Text 631-872-7976
Or Register Below online.