Trailblazer Calendar 2022-2023
- May 13: Cub O' Ree and District Pinewood Derby Runoff
- May 27: Calverton Flag Placement
- June 3: Popcorn Kickoff Brunch
- June 4: College of Scouting
- June 8: District Awards Dinner
Donations to the Council can be made here. Does your company match your donation? Check here.
Check out the Scouters Reserve.
- BSA is focused on helping all of our members continue the Scouting journey. Even though we are far apart, the bonds of Scouting remain strong. The new Scouting at Home site offers a one-stop destination for tools, resources, and information our members need to continue Scouting during these challenging times. The site will also feature the inspirational newScoutingWire TV web series, which shares good-news Scouting stories from around the nation, and it contains links to Frequently Asked Questions that keep our volunteers updated on the latest guidance during this time.
Roundtable Meeting Information.
|FAQs – Internet Recharter 2.0 Post October 15||Download|
|Council Commissioner||Matthew Bollerman||(631) 678-5480|
|Trailblazer Popcorn Chair||Adrienne Coyne||(631) 902-2277|
|Trailblazer Roundtable Commissioner||Catarina Cruz||(631) 790-6448|
|TB District Dean of Merit Badges||Shawn Hopke||(631) 836-4173|
|District Training Chair||Bill Houghtalen||(631) 447-6804|
|Cub Scout Training Chairman||Tim Jennings||(631) 987-1125|
|Program Chair||Stephen Kesner||(631) 848-6877|
|Scouts BSA Activity Chair||Frank Mathews||(631) 672-9901|
|Scouts BSA Training Chairman||Martin Minogue||(631) 447-3966|
|District Commissioner||Kevin Quinn||(631) 922-1336|
|District Director / Benjamin Tallmadge & Trailblazer Districts||Bobby Rabbitt||(631) 924-7000 x117|
|Cub Scout Events||Georgina Riley||(516) 383-9302|
|Membership Chair||Bill Robinson||(631) 379-7386|
|Council Youth Protection Chairman||Tom Rolston||(631) 368-7022|
|Trailblazer Advancement||Pete Scavo||(631) 803-6944|
|District Chairman||Allen Schneider||(516) 848-9801|
|Risk Compliance Chair||Paul Taylor||(631) 790-7679|