Virtual Merit Badge Series - Communication
This merit badge workshop runs Monday April 19th through Wednesday April 21st from 5pm to 6pm EST daily via Zoom.
*This Merit Badge is a three session workshop.*
When registering for a virtual Merit Badge Workshop please keep the following in mind:
- The email address used to register for the class will be the same email address used for the login for the class so make sure your Scout will have access to that email address for both days of the class.
- If a Scout does not participate in both sessions of the class they will receive a "partial" and will need to complete the requirements with the guidance of their Unit leadership. The same will apply to Scouts that do not complete any "homework" given during the classes.
- Prior to the start of the first class, Scouts should download and review the Merit Badge Pamphlet and Workbook.
- Scouts are expected to submit their completed merit badge workbook to the counselor via email after completing the requirements.
- Blue cards will be sent via USPS after the completion of the requirements.