Virtual Merit Badge Series - Cooking
This Merit Badge Workshop runs Monday April 12th through Wednesday April 14th from 5pm-6pm EST via Zoom.
*This Merit Badge is a three session workshop.*
**Please note the following and arrive to the virtual classes prepared::
- Supplies/prep-work for students: Have a food label with the Nutrition Facts with you for the first class.
- PREREQUISITES / POSTREQUISITES: Requirements 4, 5, and 6.
- All PREREQUISITES / POSTREQUISITES will need to be signed off on.
- All campsite cooking will need to be signed off on by your SM or ASM.
When registering for a virtual Merit Badge Workshop please keep the following in mind:
- The email address used to register for the class will be the same email address used for the login for the class so make sure your Scout will have access to that email address for all three days of the class.
- If a Scout does not participate in all three sessions of the class they will receive a "partial" and will need to complete the requirements with the guidance of their Unit leadership. The same will apply to Scouts that do not complete any "homework" given during the classes.
- Prior to the start of the first class, Scouts should download and review the Merit Badge Pamphlet and Workbook.
- Scouts will be expected to submit their completed merit badge workbooks to the couselor via email after completing the requiremens.
- Physical blue cards will be mailed via USPS after the completion of the class.
|District Executive - Sagtikos||Kimberly Russell||(631) 924-7000 x113|