Scouts BSA Winter Camp
Our 2021 Winter Camp Program will run as a Day Camp with busing available. There will be merit badge classes and open time activities. The program runs from 8:30am to 4:00 pm with early drop off and late pick up provided at no additional charge. Hot lunch and snack will be served everyday and is included in the price.
The following badges will be offered at Winter Camp 2021:
- Crime Prevention
- Environmental Science
- Fire Safety
- Golf (See pre-requisite below)
- Public Health
- Pulp and Paper
- Search and Rescue
- Signs, Signals and Codes
- Soil and Water Conservation
Merit badges offered with pre-requisites needed are:
- Golf - Scouts need to have a letter that they completed two 9-hole courses or one 18-hole course with date and score or they will receive a partial until they complete the rounds of golf.
Merit Badge books will NOT be available for purchase at camp. Be sure to purchase the needed books at the Scout Shop before coming to camp.
In addition to merit badge classes, we will have presentations and activities.
The price is $325 per Scout.
Space is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Please register early.
Busing is available for Scouts BSA Winter Day Camp!!!
The bus will pick-up and drop-off campers each day at the following locations:
North Shore Route:
- Dix Hills Plaza Shopping Center
- Target Shopping Center in Commack
- Meat Farms Shopping Center on Route 347 and Mount Pleasant Road
- Target Shopping Center in Setauket
- King Kullen Shopping Center in Mount Sinai
South Shore Route:
- Lowes, Sunrise Highway between Hyman Avenue and Manor Lane
- K Mart Shopping Center on Sunrise Highway at Johnson Avenue
- King Kullen/Staples Shopping Center on Sunrise Highway at Waverly Avenue
- Home Depot in the Bellport Outlet Center near Station Road
- Best Market Shopping Center on Montauk Highway and the William Floyd Parkway
The fee for riding the bus to camp is $75 per camper for the week.
For a detailed copy of our Bus Schedule, click here.
For a copy of our Scouts BSA Winter Camp flyer, click here.
For a copy of the required health form, click here.
For a copy of our COVID-19 Pre-screening Form, click here.
Registration for Scouts BSA Winter Camp will close at midnight on February 13, 2021.